Wednesday 24 February 2010

Drunk Jody!

Sorry its been a while, bored as shit lately, but got to tell you what happened last night! so I'm hangin around on my bill down ashton market last night about 8ish and i get a call from jody. she sounds well pissed and tells me to come to hers, cos she's all on her own and bored. i get there and her front door is open, so i go in. she shouts for me to come upstairs. when i go up, she's there on the landing in a t shirt and knickers with a bottle of bacardi in her hand. she grabs me by my trackies and pulls my toward her and gives me a massive snog. i was rock hard in about ten seconds. she gives me another one and this time I grab her arse and stick my fingers between her legs. i picked her up by her arse and took her into her bedroom. when i got to her bed, i put her down, turned her round, bent her forwards and pulled her knickers down. as i was getting my cock out she took her t shirt off and threw it back at me. she was wet as fuck, my cock slid in well easy. i fucked her well hard, took me about a minute to cum and she let me cum inside her. when i pulled out she lay on the bed and pulled me onto the bed with her. she gave me the biggest snog ever, then took my shirt off. i was hard again ina minute. she got up, and stood leaning forward at the edge of the bed again like before. she said "come on, again" so i jumped up and got behind her. i put my cock in and started to fuck her really hard again. this time she was really pushing back against me. it took me about five minutes to cum this time. when id finished this time she lay on the bed and pulled me onto the bed again. she was lying with her legs open and her eyes closed. it looked like she was going to sleep. i sucked her tits for a bit and gave her a snog, then fell asleep next to her. when i woke up in the morning she'd gone. she sent me a text this morning "fucking hangover! was i any good?". well good

No comments:

Post a Comment